Thursday, June 11, 2009

Notes to Will's teachers

Today is Will last day of school at Country Day School (or Crunchy Day School if you ask Will). His school is truly a special place and I am so sad the year is already over. I am excited, though that Olivia will get to attend next year.

I asked Will to draw a picture for each of his teachers on the card we were including with their end-of-year gift. And then I had him tell me what he wanted to say to each of them. I'm sure they will treasure these sweet cards forever:

To Ms. Yolanda:

"I love you so much and I am going to miss you so much this summer. Thank you for being my very best teacher and for loving me as much as I love you. I hope you have a really fun summer and I hope your heart is filled with really happy. I can't wait to come back and see you when I am older and I just love you so much. Love- Will"


To Ms. Yakub:

"Thank you for being my teacher this year. I love you so much and had so much fun with you. I will miss you this summer and want your heart to be filled with happy. I can't wait to see you again and I will miss you so much when I am having fun this summer. Love - Will"