Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day 2009

Borrowing a great idea from Will's preschool teachers, here are Will & Olivia's questionnaires about Daddy.

WILL

My Daddy's name is Philip Marsh

He is 64 years old.

When I'm at school, my Daddy likes to read poems.

My Daddy's favorite food is salad, chicken and jam plain.

My Daddy is so smart. He knows all about numbers and guesses things really well and even guesses things far away.

My favorite thing to do with my Daddy is fun things and going out to dinner and he's the best because he plays all the time. Well, not all the time - just on Father's Day.

I love my Daddy because he always does the best things.


OLIVIA

My Daddy's name is Philip Marsh.

He is 5 years old.

My Daddy's favorite food is salad.

My Daddy is so smart. He knows all about food and the fireplace.

My favorite thing to do with my Daddy is eat food.

I love my Daddy because he likes to eat.