Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

Probably my favorite thing this Mother's Day is the card Will made me at school. His teachers are so creative, inside the card was this questionnaire about ME! His fun answers are in bold.

My Mommy's Name is COURTNEY

She is 8 years old. I think she is, but I'm not sure. I don't remember.

When I'm at school, my mommy takes a nap with Olivia when Olivia gets a little grumpy.

My mommy's favorite food is soup, chicken & fishies.

My mommy is so smart. She knows all about toys and bubble wrap popping.

My favorite thing to do with my mommy is going to museums to see gears, machines and water spinning things, just like a washing machine.

I love my mommy because she takes me to eat waffles and pizza and chicken nuggets at Wendy's. She also takes me to eat quesadillas and hummus.