Sunday, May 30, 2010

{Shy Guy}

A few weeks ago, we went to a play date at the home of boy/girl twins in Olivia's class.  The night before our play date, Matthew and Madison's mom Cindy was over at my house for a jewelry party and said she looking forward to finally meeting Will.

The next morning, I told Will that Cindy was excited to meet him and he responded, "Okay, but I'm kind of shy when I first meet new people."

I had to laugh because Will is probably the least shy little boy you will ever meet.  I asked him if he was kidding, but he insisted he is really shy when he first meets new people.

Okay, I thought. There's a first for everything.

Approximately 30 seconds after arriving and meeting Cindy, Will rushed up to her and exclaimed, "If you need any inventions built while I'm here, just let me know because I'm a Mad Scientist boy!"  And then he ran away.

Way to overcome your fears, Will.